能在绘图器中使用钢笔工具
超过60插图CC讲座
风格与插图CC
能够使用图像跟踪将你手绘的插图转化为矢量
要求
PC或MAC
Adobe插图器CC
描述
2018初学者插图CC。没有以前的插图经验。在这个Illustrator培训课程中,您将学习关于使用Illustrator和所有可用工具的所有知识。另外,我将向您展示一个快速高效的工作流程。
回顾!这个证明(从我的灯塔课程)总结了我提供的所有课程…
本课程内容结构合理,专业性强。内容的流动以逻辑的方式建立知识和技能。克里斯的演讲风格很好。重要的是,当学生提出问题时,克里斯以彻底而全面的方式回答问题。强烈推荐。问候。
课程以基本的基础和更先进的工具进行。课程表包括在内。用以跟随和实践你所学的东西。卡住了?没问题,我可以继续讨论有关课程材料的问题。在整个课程中,我鼓励学生练习他们所学的内容,并在讨论区张贴他们的作品,以获得任何类型的反馈(或附加问题)。
你会在这个插图CC硕士课程学到什么?这是本教程中关于掌握插图器CC的一些章节的列表。
Illustrator Pen工具
在插图器中更有效率
插图中的色彩管理
插图图像+口罩
插图器+路径
在插图中创建矢量形状
插图效果+外观面板
插图中的排版
产量
插图中的图像跟踪——我喜欢这个!
还有更多…
一旦您完成了Adobe Illustrator CC上的这门综合课程,您将熟悉这些工具,了解如何应用它们,以及如何为快速且有效的工作流程设置技能。
有趣的,有趣的培训课程插图CC。这个插图课程是为初学者设计的。
谁是目标受众?
平面设计师
艺术家
课程设计为插图CC初学者
Last updated 6/2018 | $199.99
Duration: 6h 38m | 1.63 GB
Illustrator, a complete course on mastering Adobe Illustrator. Learn all the Illustrator tools & a productive workflow.
What Will I Learn?
Use all the tools within Illustrator CC
Be able to use the Pen tool in Illustrator
Over 60 Illustrator CC lectures
Stylize type with Illustrator CC
Be able to use Image Trace to turn your hand drawn illustrations into vector
Requirements
PC or Mac
Adobe Illustrator CC
Description
Illustrator CC 2018 for beginners. No previous Illustrator experience required. In this Illustrator training course, you will learn everything you need to know about using Illustrator and all the tools available. Plus, I'll show you the same time saving techniques I use for a fast and productive workflow.
RAVE REVIEW! This testimonial (from my Lightroom course) sums up all the courses I provide...
"The content of the course is perfectly structured and expertly delivered. The flow of the content builds knowledge and skills in a logical fashion. Chris has a really good presentation style. Of key importance, when students ask questions, Chris answers them in a thorough and comprehensive manner. Highly recommended. Regards." ~ Mick
The course starts off with the basic foundations and proceeds to more advanced tools. A course worksheet is included. Use to follow along with and practice what you learn. Stuck? No problem, I'm available for continued discussions relating to the course material. Throughout the course, I encourage students to practice what they learn and post their work in the discussion area for any type of feedback (or additional questions).
What will you learn in this Illustrator CC master course? Here is a list of just some of the Chapters in this course on mastering Illustrator CC...
The Illustrator Pen tool
Be More Productive in Illustrator
Color Management in Illustrator
Illustrator Image + Masks
Illustrator Anchors + Paths
Creating Vector Shapes in Illustrator
Effects + Appearance Panel in Illustrator
Typography in Illustrator
Output
Image Trace in Illustrator
and much more...
Once you've completed this comprehensive course on Adobe Illustrator CC, you'll be comfortable with the tools, how to apply them and have the skill set for a fast and productive workflow.
A fun, entertaining training course on Illustrator CC. This Illustrator course is designed for beginners.
Who is the target audience?
Graphic Designers
Artists
Course is designed for Illustrator CC beginners

精彩评论 3

fdsadfdsid 发表于 2020-2-11 14:09:09 | 显示全部楼层
THE Illustrator Master Class
rorareri 发表于 2021-1-6 14:00:48 | 显示全部楼层
插图器的完整教程
markdorian 发表于 2022-5-22 13:34:52 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主和这个网站,太棒了,

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图