一品教程
Skillshare – 3D Animation & Data Visualization in Autodesk Maya
  • 发布时间:2018-12-24 06:31
  • 人       气:720
  • 回复数量:3
发新帖

Skillshare – 3D Animation & Data Visualization in Autodesk Maya
If you want to start your journey to learn 3D animation, take your data visualization to the next level, or just impress everyone at your next presentation, this course is for you! I believe the best way to learn 3D is not by me just listing off every single tool, but by taking a project-based approach like this course so you can learn from actually building something you can use in your day-to-day life.
Each section will cover a different method and technique inside Maya so the course will make the most sense starting from the beginning and watch each lesson in order. However, if you only need to learn how to make a pie chart, for example, you should be able to skip to that section and only watch that series of lessons and still be able to follow along to make only a pie chart.
I’m excited to share this course with you and introduce you to 3D. If you already know a little 3D or Maya you will still have plenty to learn as I cover some creative solutions to problems I haven’t seen covered anywhere else. Thanks for enrolling!
Autodesk玛雅三维动画与数据可视化
如果你想开始学习3D动画,将你的数据可视化提升到一个新的水平,或者只是在下一次演示时给大家留下深刻的印象,这门课就是给你的!我相信学习3D的最好方法不是通过我列出每一个工具,而是通过采取基于项目的方法,比如这门课,这样你就可以从实际构建一些你可以在日常生活中使用的东西中学习。
每个部分将涵盖玛雅内部不同的方法和技术,所以课程将从开始最有意义的,并按顺序观看每节课。但是,例如,如果您只需要学习如何制作饼图,那么您应该能够跳过该节,只看那一系列课程,并且仍然能够跟随该节来制作饼图。
我很高兴与你们分享这门课程,并向你们介绍3D。如果你们已经了解了一点3D或者玛雅,你们还有很多东西要学,因为我涵盖了一些创造性的解决方案,这些是我在其他地方没有见到的。谢谢报名!
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 3

沙发
ROCK11 发表于 2019-3-13 23:03:16 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
板凳
percy408 发表于 2019-8-6 02:04:27 | 只看该作者
好东西
地板
ljmin18 发表于 2020-3-25 12:00:48 | 只看该作者
感谢楼主的分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图