• 回复数量:2
发新帖

1mksihyeevr582599.jpg

1mksihyeevr582599.jpg

Duration 1h 30m Project Files Included MP4
Learn Adobe Photoshop by Creating an Amazing Book Cover
Info:
What Will I Learn?
Students will develop hands-on design and development skills using the latest industry leading software tools i.e Adobe Photoshop.
Students will create a real world, portfolio-quality project (A Book Cover) using Adobe Photoshop.
Requirements
This class assumes no prior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
All you need as a student in this course is a good working computer, Adobe Photoshop and a mind ready to learn.
Description
This class focuses on the study of the thought processes and aesthetics in the production of visual media in the form of a book cover from initial concept through development to actual construction.
Students will develop hands-on design and development skills using the latest industry leading software tools i.e Adobe Photoshop.
Students will create a real world, portfolio-quality project (A Book Cover) using Adobe Photoshop.
This class assumes no prior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. All you need as a student in this course is a good working computer, Adobe Photoshop and a mind ready to learn.
Who is the target audience?
Beginner Adobe Photoshop users and students. This course is not for advanced users
持续时间130m项目文件包括MP4
学习Adobe PS图象处理软件创造一个惊人的书封面
信息:
我将学到什么?
学生将使用最新的行业领先软件工具——Adobe PS图象处理软件开发动手设计和开发技能。
学生将使用Adobe PS图象处理软件创建一个真实世界,档案袋质量项目(一本书封面)。
要求
这个类假设没有Adobe PS图象处理软件的先验知识。
在这个课程中,作为一个学生,你需要的是一台好的电脑,Adobe PS图象处理软件和一个准备学习的头脑。
描述
本课程着重于研究书籍封面视觉媒体制作中的思维过程和美学,从最初的概念到发展,再到实际的建构。
学生将使用最新的行业领先软件工具——Adobe PS图象处理软件开发动手设计和开发技能。
学生将使用Adobe PS图象处理软件创建一个真实世界,档案袋质量项目(一本书封面)。
这个类假设没有Adobe PS图象处理软件的先验知识。在这个课程中,作为一个学生,你需要的是一台好的电脑,Adobe PS图象处理软件和一个准备学习的头脑。
谁是目标受众?
初学者Adobe PS图象处理软件用户和学生。本课程不适用于高级用户。

精彩评论 2

alexlee0a 发表于 2019-10-8 18:06:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks
yafanzhu 发表于 2019-12-17 01:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图