Udemy – Learn 2D Game Special Effect Animation in Photoshop
  • 发布时间:2018-12-20 04:39
  • 人       气:252
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖

Learn 2D Game Special Effect Animation in Photoshop
Info:
Requirements
Photoshop (you can get a 30 day free trial from Adobe)
(Not required!) Drawing tablet is recommended
You’ll create nine different animation projects in this course that will take you from beginner to expert!
You’ll gain instant access to all nine sections of the course. You’ll also gain access to all of my Photoshop files and sprite sheets that I create though out the course for you to use how ever you like. These assets can be used in your own games or just to study and trace over.
The course is setup to quickly take you through step by step, the process of creating special effect animations in Photoshop. It will equip you with the knowledge to create stunning designs and animations for 2D games!
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the nine sections of the course that will show you how to design, create, and animate effects from the ground up. The course is supported with over 2.5 hours of clear content that I walk you through each step of the way.
All at your fingers tips instantly.
The course starts with the basics. For those of you that have never used Photoshop I’ll walk you through the basic tools we’ll be using.
Next you will learn the two methods of creating animations in Photoshop and then you’ll create two mini animation projects using the two animation methods.
Once you’ve learned the basics of animation in Photoshop you are going to animate your first two effects. The two effects will be a glowing play button and an exploding magic orb!
At this point you will begin learning new effect animations one animation at a time. The animation list goes as follows:
Lighting bolt effect
Sword swipe effect
Fire explosion effect
Fire flame effect
Dust explosion effect
Wooden crate explosion effect
Tornado effect
在PS图象处理软件学习2D游戏特效动画
信息:
要求
PS图象处理软件(你可以从Adobe免费试用30天)
(不需要!)建议使用绘图板
您将创建九个不同的动画项目,在这个过程中,将带你从初学者到专家!
你将立即获得课程的九个部分。你也可以访问我所有的Photoshop文件和电子表格,这些文件都是我创建的,当然你也可以随意使用。这些资产可以在你自己的游戏中使用,或者只是学习和追踪。
课程设置为快速地带你一步一步,在PS图象处理软件中创建特效动画的过程。它将装备你的知识,创造惊人的设计和动画为2D游戏!
以下是本课程的内容:
您将获得本课程的九个部分,将向您展示如何从头开始设计、创建和动画效果。这门课有超过2.5个小时的清晰内容,让我在每一步的路上都能看到你。
立即在你的指尖上。
课程从基础开始。对于那些从来没有使用过PS图象处理软件的人,我会告诉你们我们将使用的基本工具。
接下来,您将学习在Photoshop中创建动画的两种方法,然后您将使用这两种动画方法创建两个迷你动画项目。
一旦你学会了PS图象处理软件动画的基础,你将激活你的前两个效果。这两个效果将是一个发光的播放按钮和一个爆炸魔术球!
在这一点,你将开始学习新效果动画一次动画。动画列表如下:
闪电效应
剑击效应
火灾爆炸效应
火焰效应
粉尘爆炸效应
木箱爆炸效应
龙卷风效应

k9bpXmw.jpg
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图