一品教程
Daniel Photography – Post Processing Workflow Vol 3: From Start to Finish
  • 发布时间:2018-12-23 08:31
  • 人       气:489
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖

Duration 2h
Title: Daniel Photography – Post Processing Workflow Vol 3: From Start to Finish
Info:
In this Video I show you my entire post processing workflow from start to finish. Step by step I will guide you through my techniques based on the picture “The Burning Window”. I will also cover how you organize your workflow. The goal is to be non destructive so you can always readjust your images later. This picture is one of my favourites and thats one of the reasons why I chose it to demonstrate you my workflow. The techniques are advanced so first expierences with masks and a basic knowledge about post processing is necessary. The following steps will be covered:
– RAW Adjustments in Adobe Lightroom CC
– Focus stacking to increase depth of field
– Exposure Blending to increase dynamic range
– How I use the orton effect
– Detail enhancement
– Nik Color Efex Pro 4 in the Nik Collection by Google
– Advanced and selective contrast adjustments
– Working with luminosity masks
– Advanced masking techniques
– “Dodge & Burn” techniques
– Color adjustments and color contrast
– Mood enhancement using “light painting”
– Color management
For this turorial I used the programs Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CC and the Nik Collection by Google.
持续时间2h
标题:丹尼尔摄影-后处理工作流程第3卷:从头到尾
信息:
在这个视频中,我展示了我的整个后处理流程从开始到结束。一步一步,我将引导你通过我的技术基于图片“燃烧的窗口”。我还将介绍如何组织工作流。目标是非破坏性的,这样你就可以在以后重新调整你的图像。这张照片是我最喜欢的照片之一,这也是我选择它来演示我的工作流程的原因之一。这些技术都是先进的,所以首先要用掩模来完成,并且必须有一个关于后处理的基本知识。将包括以下步骤:
Adobe LCD的原始调整
聚焦堆叠以增加景深
曝光混合增加动态范围
-如何使用Orthon效应
-细节增强
- NIK彩色EFEX PRO 4在NIK收集由谷歌
-先进和选择性对比度调整
用发光面具工作
-先进的掩蔽技术
“道奇与燃烧”技术
-颜色调整和颜色对比
使用“轻绘画”提高情绪
-色彩管理
我使用的程序是Adobe LCD,Adobe PS图象处理软件CC和谷歌的NIK收集。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 1

沙发
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-9-29 17:35:25 | 只看该作者
thanks

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图