一品教程
Photoshop CC and Camera Raw – Make Images Beautiful
  • 发布时间:2018-12-23 17:18
  • 人       气:758
  • 回复数量:6
发新帖

Udemy – Photoshop CC and Camera Raw – Make Images Beautiful
Learn Photoshop and Camera Raw Secrets – Use Actions and LUTs to Enhance Your Images in Photoshop
This Course will be powerfull tool that will help you to create outstanding images in no time!
What’s behind this course?
In this coruse I provide video lessons taht will explain to you how Camera Raw and Photoshop work. You will learn how to use this knowledge for you own fast editing. From the resources you can download actions and color LUTs that will help you to speed up your workflow and enhance your images fast!
For who?
This course is for everyone who want to crate beautful images. If you treat photography as a hobby and want to learn how to enhance your images you will find useful tips in this course, and because of the resources I provide you will be able to achieve amazing results without spending hours in from of the monitor.
If you are photographer, in this course you will learn how to process images in camera raw to get full control over the image. I will teach you how to clean up image and smooth out skin using my actions, and how to boost colors with my own LUTs.
乌迪米- PS图象处理软件CC和相机RAW -使图像美丽
学习PS图象处理软件和相机原始秘密-使用行动和LUTS,以提高您的图像在PS图象处理软件
本课程将是强大的工具,将帮助您在任何时候创建杰出的图像!
这门课的后面是什么?
在这个科里,我提供视频课程,将解释你如何相机原始和PS图象处理软件工作。您将学习如何使用这些知识为自己快速编辑。您可以从资源下载动作和颜色LUT,这将帮助您加快工作流程和增强您的图像快速!
为了谁?
这门课是给每个想要炫耀美丽形象的人的。如果你把摄影当作一种爱好,并且想学习如何增强你的图像,你将会在这门课中找到有用的提示,并且由于我提供的资源,你将能够在不花费数小时在显示器上的情况下获得惊人的结果。
如果你是摄影师,在本课程中,你将学习如何处理相机原始图像以获得对图像的完全控制。我将教你如何清理图像和平滑皮肤使用我的行动,以及如何提高颜色与我自己的LUTs。

s9Ov9hN.jpg
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 6

板凳
同天 发表于 2019-1-20 16:31:54 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
地板
ehui520 发表于 2019-4-11 15:44:21 | 只看该作者
5#
qaq曹仁字正阳 发表于 2019-4-12 16:09:13 | 只看该作者
萨达
6#
1753243007 发表于 2019-8-30 12:00:25 | 只看该作者
7#
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-9-28 00:22:11 | 只看该作者
谢谢

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图