ID:168667 | 复制链接 |
  • 发布时间:2018-12-21 02:09
  • 人       气:627
  • 回复数量:3
发新帖

utbtebge4cz592480.jpg

utbtebge4cz592480.jpg

3ds Max Mastery in 7 Hrs – Project Based Intro for Beginners
Use 3ds Max to follow along with these diverse 3d projects and finish with a strong knowledge of 3d software and tools
You will need to be very familiar with computers and comfortable learning and navigating in a complex software program. You will also need a computer capable of running said program (MOST will work, but some might be slower than others). I will show you how/where to get the software and you will need to be able to install it and check your computers specs to make sure they’re fit for the job. It will also be helpful to you if you have access to photo editing software (i.e. Photoshop or similar). We will not use this extensively in the course, but we do use it some, and if you want to get serious about 3d graphics you will eventually need this. Knowing how to use photo editing software already will also be helpful, but is not entirely necessary. I demonstrate what to do, and I can also offer you additional resources to help you learn it. Other than that, feel free to come as a complete beginner to 3d graphics and 3ds Max.
3ds max精通7小时-基于项目的介绍初学者
使用3DS马克斯跟随这些不同的3D项目并完成3D软件和工具的知识
您将需要非常熟悉计算机和舒适的学习和导航在一个复杂的软件程序。您还需要一台能够运行该程序的计算机(大多数都可以工作,但有些可能比其他程序慢)。我将向您展示如何从哪里获得软件,您将需要能够安装它,并检查您的计算机规格,以确保它们适合这项工作。如果你有照片编辑软件(PS图象处理软件或类似的软件),这对你也很有帮助。我们不会在课程中广泛地使用它,但我们确实使用它一些,如果你想认真对待三维图形,你最终会需要它。知道如何使用照片编辑软件也会有帮助,但不是完全必要的。我演示了该怎么做,我也可以提供额外的资源来帮助你学习它。除此之外,可以自由地作为一个完整的初学者来到3D图形和3DS Max。

精彩评论 3

xushuai 发表于 2019-7-2 18:37:13 | 显示全部楼层
zhaomayaren11 发表于 2021-2-22 20:54:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享!
zhaomayaren11 发表于 2021-2-22 20:55:51 | 显示全部楼层
精品学习资源,我都好喜欢呀!

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图