• 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2015-9-1 02:01
  • 人       气:562
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
Photoshop tutorial: Composite a 3D building into a photo
Photoshop教程:合成一个3d建筑到一张照片里
翻译by:yipinsucai.com

作者:                                                                                                                                                           Andreas A Tjeldflaat
Andreas A Tjeldflaat is a Norwegian architect and illustrator based in New York.
Andreas A Tjeldflaat是一名挪威建筑师和插画家,人在纽约。
Over the past five years, he has worked on design projects in Norway, Denmark, Taiwan and the US
在过去的五年里,他一直设计项目在挪威,丹麦,台湾和美国。

Intro/介绍

In this tutorial, architect and illustrator Andreas A Tjeldflaat takes you through the post-production steps of an architecture rendering in Photoshop.
在本教程中,建筑师和插画家Andreas A Tjeldflaat将带你浏览后期制作步骤--一合成一个3d建筑到一张照片里。
The featured techniques focus on marrying a CG building constructed in Modo and rendered using Rhino into a base photo, as well as building up an atmosphere around the structure that supports the aim of the design.
特色技术在于把一个建于Modo的CG建筑用Rhino渲染出来合成进一个建筑,以及建立一个图片的气氛来支持设计的目的。
The goal of this image was to blend a Brutalist prison tower into an urban landscape and calm down its overpowering presence.
这幅图像的目标是将一个野兽派监狱塔融合到一个城市景观并使得建筑的压倒性的感觉得到舒缓。
To do this, the image frames the building as a backdrop to an everyday morning scene.
要做到这一点,这个图像帧的建设为背景,每天早上一个场景。
The scene is not intended to be photorealistic, but rather to capture the spirit of the construction and its context.
这个场景不打算要逼真,而是捕捉建筑的精神和背景。
Some artistic touches have been added that take the image beyond realism.
一些艺术触动作为补充,让图像超越现实主义。
The following techniques are applicable to post-production of any CG rendering.
以下技巧适用于任何CG渲染的后期制作。
Although it can be seen as a step-by-step guide, the process is not as linear as it seems.
虽然它可以被看作是一个循序渐进的指南,但这个过程并不像它看起来那么线性。
It inevitably involves going back and forth between layers; adding, adjusting and tweaking, until it feels right.
它不可避免地涉及往返层;添加、调整和调整,直到感觉上是正确的。
完成时间:1 - 2 天
工具:Photoshop CS5 或更高

Step: 1
步骤:1

The starting point for all projects such as these is the base photo – having a good one is vital.
对所有的实景合成项目如这些,最基本的照片——有一张好的照片是至关重要的。
I imported the image into Modo and used this as a background to the 3D model.
我进口图像到Modo和此作为背景的3 d模型。
I adjusted the camera angle and lens width, and matched the lighting with that of the photo.
我调整了摄影机的角度和镜头宽度,来匹配灯光与照片。
I then hid the photo as I only wanted to render the CG building.
然后我隐藏了照片,我只是想渲染CG建筑。
When rendering – using Rhino for that hard, realistic ‘architectural’ feel – I included Normals, Alpha and Ambient Occlusion channels, as well as the standard RGB channels.
当渲染开始——使用犀牛建立严格、务实的建筑——包括法线,通道和环境闭塞,以及标准RGB通道。
These will come in handy later.
这些将在之后派上用场。

Step: 2
步骤:2

Next, I opened the render in Photoshop and created a layer mask of the alpha channel to mask out everything but the building from the RGB layer.
接下来,我打开渲染的图片在Photoshop并创建了一个图层蒙版来掩盖一切除了建筑。
I brought in the photo and set it as the background layer.
我把照片导进来并将它设置为背景层。
I duplicated the photo and put it in front of the CG building, then used the Pen tool to mask out everything except the buildings that sit in front of the CG building.
我复制了这张照片,并把它放在CG建筑前面,然后使用钢笔工具来画遮罩掩盖所有物体除了CG建筑前面的物体。
I then added Curves and Hue/Saturation adjustment layers above the render to match the rendering to the photo.
然后我加了曲线和色相/饱和度调整层到渲染图的上方来匹配照片。
I put the Ambient Occlusion layer on top of the RGB layer and changed the blending mode to Multiply.
我把环境闭塞层放到RGB层的上方并改变图层模式为正片叠底。
This makes the building pop a little more.
这使得大厦更明显清晰。

Step: 3
步骤:3
The building needed something within the windows to make it appear more realistic, so I pasted in some generic interior spaces from another picture.
建筑需要一些东西在窗子里,让它看起来更真实,所以我粘贴进去一些室内空间从另一张照片里。
I used Edit > Transform > Distort to match the perspective in the scene, changing the blending mode to Multiply and reducing the transparency to 50%.
我使用编辑>变换>扭曲来匹配现场的角度,改变混合模式设置为正片叠底。并减少50%的透明度。

Step: 4
步骤:4
I cut out people from photos that fit the perspective and story of the scene.
我从照片扣出符合透视和故事的人放进场景。
This also gives the image a better sense of scale.
这也赋予图像一个更好的比例感。
To adjust the lighting of the people, I created a clipping mask layer above each in the Layers panel, and painted with a soft black (shadow) and white (highlight) brush to match the scene lighting.
调整人的光线,我创建了一个剪切蒙版层在每个层上,画上一个柔软的黑色(影子)和白色(高光)笔刷来使得人匹配场景的光线。
I then changed the blending mode of this layer to Multiply.
然后我改变了这一层的混合模式为叠加。

Step: 5
步骤:5
Next up was texture mapping, as I wanted to add some roughness to the building’s exterior to make it appear more realistic and less ‘CG’.
接下来是纹理,因为我想添加一些粗糙度对建筑物的外观让它看起来更真实,不那么“CG”。
First, I applied a metal texture to the cladding of the prison.
首先,我应用了金属的纹理给监狱覆层。
For this, I used a photo of a generic metal surface and again used Edit > Transform > Distort to fit the perspective of the surfaces.
为此,我使用了一个通用的金属表面的照片并编辑>变换>再次使用扭曲适合表面的角度。
To avoid the effect overwhelming the CG model, I changed the blending mode to Soft Light, and reduced the opacity to 70%.
为了避免效果压倒CG模型,我改变了混合模式为柔光,不透明度为70%。

Step: 6
步骤:6
I add textures of rusty and flaked metal to the surfaces, using the same technique as in Step 5.
我添加生锈的纹理的和磨损的金属表面,使用相同的技术如同第五步。
Adding these material imperfections ‘aged’ the building and helps it fit in with the other buildings in the photo.
添加这些质感使建筑产生年代感,帮助它匹配照片上的其他建筑物。

Step: 7
步骤:7
The buildings now needed reflections.
建筑现在需要反射。
To add these, I first duplicated the sky layer (Ctrl+J), moved it up and used Edit > Transform > Distort to fit it to the building’s surfaces.
添加这些,我先复制天空层(Ctrl + J),上移,并使用编辑>变换>扭曲来把它放置到建筑物的表面。
I masked out the surfaces and reduced the opacity to 35%.
我用蒙版遮掉其他地方,减少透明度为35%。

Step: 8
步骤:8
I wanted the lower parts of the surface of the metal cladding to reflect street elements such as the streetlights’ poles and adjacent fa?ades.
我想要降低零件表面的金属包层,以反映街道元素如街灯和相邻的波特兰石外立面。
To do this, I copied elements from the scene photo and mirrored them (Edit > Transform > Flip Horizontal) and moved them over to the building’s surface.
要做到这一点,复制元素从现场照片并使用镜像(编辑>变换>水平翻转)和把他们移到建筑物的表面。
For realism, I applied a Gaussian Blur (Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur) with a radius of 1 pixel.
为了更真实,我应用高斯模糊(过滤器>模糊>高斯模糊)半径为1像素。
I also reduced the opacity to 70%.
减少透明度为70%。

Step: 9
步骤:9
I wanted to intensify the lighting in the photo to further enhance the geometry of the building.
我想加强照片的光线进一步加强建筑的几何形状。
To achieve this, I created a new layer and used the Normal rendering channel to select the surfaces facing away from the light source and darken these with a black brush.
为了达到这个目标,我创建了一个新图层,使用正常渲染通道选择背对着光源的表面,用黑色笔刷加深这些地方。
I did the same with the surfaces facing the light and painted with a white brush.
我也同样用一个白色画笔绘制亮部的表面。
I then changed the blending mode to Soft Light and used this to enhance what was already there.
然后我改变混合模式为柔光,用这个来增强原来的建筑。

Step: 10
步骤:10
I gave the surfaces in the photo the same treatment.
我把照片中的建筑表面做相同的处理。
With a soft black brush with 50% opacity, I darkened the back of the doughnut shop and the cars.
用黑色软笔刷,不透明度为50%,暗处理后面的甜甜圈店和汽车。
I repeated this on the street facades on the left of the image.
我重复这个在图像的左边的街道外墙。

Step: 11
步骤:11
To let some light come through the leaves in the tree, I created a new layer and filled it with black.
让一些光穿过树叶到树上,我创建了一个新的层,填充黑色。
Using a brush with 50% opacity, I painted in dots of white and orange with different sizes in between the leaves.
使用一个刷,不透明度为50%,是我画不同尺寸的白色和橙色的点在树叶之间。
I then changed the layer’s blending mode to Color Dodge.
然后我改变图层混合模式为颜色减淡。

Step: 12
步骤:12
I added a vignette to the image to enhance the depth of the scene.
我添加了一个暗角来增强的深度场景。
To do this, I first filled the scene with black and changed the blending mode to Soft Light.
要做到这一点,我填充整个场景为黑色,改变混合模式为柔光。
Next, I made an elliptical selection touching all four edges of the image and added a feather of 150 pixels.
接下来,我做了一个椭圆型的选区边缘是图像的所有四个边,添加了一个150像素的羽化。
With the area selected, I made a layer mask and decreased the transparency to 70%.
被选中的区域,我做了一个图层蒙版并减少到70%的透明度。

Step: 13
步骤:13
To give the warm orange glow of the morning sun, I created a new layer and selected a soft orange brush with 30% opacity and painted on the left side of the sky, as well as any surfaces facing the sun.
对于温暖的橙色的早晨太阳的辉光,我创建了一个新图层,选择一个软橙色刷,不透明度为30%,绘画左边的天空,以及任何表面面对太阳。
To integrate this into the scene, I changed the blending mode to Soft Light.
整合到场景,我改变了混合模式为柔光。
To balance this, I created a new layer and did the same with a blue brush on the surfaces that face away from the sun.
为了平衡这种,我创建了一个新层,也做同样的一个蓝色的背对太阳的表面。

Step: 14
步骤:14
To match the rendered photo’s graininess, I added some noise.
为匹配照片的粒状,我添加了一些噪波。
I filled a layer with grey, and selected Filter > Noise > Add Noise.
我满一层与灰色,和选择滤波器>噪声>添加噪声。
I set the Amount to 20% and chose Monochromatic.
我把达20%和选择单色。
I then masked out the building and changed the blending mode to Overlay.
然后我蒙面的建筑和改变混合模式为叠加。

Step: 15
步骤:15
Finally, I added a Curves adjustment layer.
最后,我添加了一个曲线调整图层。
I pushed the curve down in the left end (Shadows) and up in the right end (Highlights) of the spectre, to make it an S-curve that increases the contrast.
我把曲线的左端(暗部)调低,右端(亮部)调高,使它一个s型来增加对比度。
This gives the image a last punch.
这给图像一些冲击力。

最终效果

本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-16688-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图