独自拍摄婚礼当天。
能够以电影方式单独编辑完整的婚礼电影。
制作令人难以置信的婚礼亮点剪辑。
要求
参加课程无需任何先验知识或装备。
要练习课程中的技能,你需要一台带有防抖功能的数码单反相机。
要实际开始工作,你需要在课程中概述一系列装备。
描述
在这个婚礼摄影课程中,我们将完全揭示婚礼电影的A到Z. 我努力保持非常重要,并且非常清楚工作流程以及您需要开始使用的内容。我已经开发出使我的工作流程如此之快的方法,以便能够在3或4天内编辑和发送长片和高光片段,这在摄像世界中是闻所未闻的。
我有一个'专利'编辑系统,以确保您有效和经济有效地工作,以确保只有您的银行利润。
互联网上有很多信息,但是如果你真的想要获得你真正需要的信息来制作完美的高光片段并以你的艺术而闻名,这就是你的选择。
谁是目标受众?
任何想要为每个婚礼视频制作超过3000美元的人。
希望成为顶级婚礼摄影师的初学者希望
通过学习完成婚礼项目的有效方式来节省时间的专家
eLearning | English+Sub+Resources | 2.5h | h264, 1280×720 | AAC, 48 KHz | 7/2018 | 4.4 GB
Straight to the point wedding cinematography course, revealing all the secrets to sell wedding cinematography packages!
What Will I Learn?
Film a wedding day all alone.
Be able to edit a full wedding film all alone in a cinematic way.
Create an incredible wedding highlights clip.
Requirements
No prior knowledge or gear required to take the course.
To practice the skills in the course you will need a good DSLR camera with Image stabilization
To actually start working you will need an array of gear outlined in the course.
Description
In this wedding cinematography course, we will completely be revealing from A to Z of wedding cinematogrpahy. I try to stay very to the point and very clear about the workflow and what you will need to get started. I have developed ways to make my workflow so fast that I am able to edit and deliver a long film and a highlights clip within 3 or 4 days, Something that is unheard of in the Videography world.
I have a ‘Patented’ system of editing to ensure you will be working efficiently and cost effectively to ensure that only profits will be in your bank.
There is a lot of information out there in the internet, but when you are serious about getting only the information you actually need to make the perfect highlights clip and become famous for your art, this is the course for you.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to make more than $3000 per wedding video.
Beginners who want to become the top Wedding Cinematographers around
Experts who wish to save hours by learning the kost efficient way to complete a wedding project
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 3

沙发
5381323 发表于 2019-6-16 01:08:00 | 只看该作者
婚礼视频
板凳
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-9-30 21:44:00 | 只看该作者
Thanks
地板
红影 发表于 2020-11-25 00:40:19 | 只看该作者
dddddddddddddddddd

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图