发新帖
下载地址在这里:
下载地址:
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Hp6AhynvhhJZpSCpRqzxcA 密码: xzk2
备用地址:https://pan.baidu.com/s/18YWa_qYO-D_g0J-oT4eB1Q 密码: 42ga

MP4 | 视频:AVC 1280x720 | 音频:AAC 44KHz 2ch | 持续时间:2小时12M | 2.4 GB
类型:电子学习| 英语语言
欢迎来到我们的课程肖像摄影师的终极姿势流程!这是我们的3部分系列的第1部分,涵盖了女模特,情侣和男模特的技巧。
在我们的摄影工作室,到目前为止,我们已经领导了50多个摄影工作室,专门制作概念性照片拍摄。知道如何构建模特或客户是成功拍摄的重要组成部分。我意识到我的大多数学生对摄影技术和新技术非常了不起,但是当他们不得不摆出模型时就开始冻结。
作为肖像摄影师,您需要开发的最重要的技能之一是能够将您的主体引导到正确的姿势。它将使您的模特或客户感觉自然,您的摄影会议将流动。
在本课程结束时,您将了解如何为最美好的图片构建您的客户和模型。如果您看到我的教程“像专业人士一样冒充”或者您已经学会了为肖像摄影摆姿势的基础,本课程将您带入我的工作室进一步学习,您可以看到我将它们整合到一起真正的拍摄创造'冒充流'。
整个教程都是从我的角度拍摄的,所以你不仅仅是墙上的苍蝇 - 你几乎就像在镜头后面一样!每次拍摄时,图像都会叠加,以便您可以立即看到结果。他们没有后期制作 - 他们是'SOOC' - 直接脱离相机,除了他们在ACR裁剪。有时我也调整了白平衡,因为不同风格的图像在温暖或较冷的时候看起来最好。
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours 12M | 2.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome to our course The Ultimate Posing Flow For Portrait Photographers! This is the 1st part of our 3 part series, covering techniques of posing female models, couples and male models.
In our photo studio we have led over 50 photography workshops so far, specializing in creating conceptual photoshoots. And knowing how to pose a model or client is a big part of a successful shoot. I realized that most of my students were really savvy about photography techniques and new technology but started to freeze when they had to pose the model.
One of the most important skills that you will need to develop as a portrait photographer is being able to direct your subjects into the right pose. It will make your model or client feel natural, and your photography session will flow.
At the end of this course, you will know how to pose your clients and models for the most flattering pictures. If you watched my tutorial ‘posing like a pro’ or if you have already learned the foundations of posing for portrait photography, this course takes those lessons even further by bringing you into my studio where you can watch how I put it all together into a real shoot to create the ‘posing flow’.
The entire tutorial is shot from my point of view, so you are more than just a fly on the wall – you see everything almost exactly as if you were behind the camera! Each time I take a shot, the image is overlaid so you can see the result straight away. There is no post production on them – they are ‘SOOC’ – straight out of camera with the exception that they are cropped in ACR. Sometimes I’ve also adjusted the white balance because different styles of image look best when they are warmer or cooler in tone.
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 6

沙发
edmea 发表于 2019-6-4 17:49:58 | 只看该作者
感谢分享
板凳
动画 发表于 2019-6-24 09:31:02 | 只看该作者
谢谢
地板
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-9-30 21:28:41 | 只看该作者
thanks
5#
leiyixin 发表于 2019-11-6 17:24:08 | 只看该作者
6#
yafanzhu 发表于 2019-12-16 01:55:30 | 只看该作者
非常感谢!很棒的资源!!!
7#
红影 发表于 2020-11-21 22:07:58 | 只看该作者
ddddddddddddddddddddddd

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图