• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-8-5 14:05
  • 人       气:147
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pK00Lez 密码: q79i

Learn To Build Beautiful HTML5 And CSS3 Websites In 1 Month
11 Hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3.1 GBGenre: eLearning | EnglishThe fastest way to learn HTML5/CSS3 & how to build websites that wow. Great for designers, entrepreneurs, & beginners!* Lectures 80"Man, I would have to say this is hands down the best course ever! I've done a ton of certifications, training, and real-world experience in other areas of IT. Nothing I've done so far has been as rewarding and I felt like making something and actually have the necessary skills to do so, without looking elsewhere." - CortellThis Course Is Great ForEntrepreneursDesigners who want to get better jobs and increase their salaryCoders that want to learn HTML and CSS fastComplete beginnersThose that have tried to learn HTML and CSS before and stoppedHustlers who want promotions*Learn fast - its not made from old outdated teaching methods where you learn everything up front and then start building. No that's boring, frustrating, overwhelming and just plain unecessary. In this course you're going to start building your first site from the beginning. The result, you'll stay engaged and enjoy the interactive nature of this new type of learning.*You're not learning to build outdated looking sites - you're learning to build sites that are fresh and up with the modern times.*You're learning the newest technologies, not just HTML5 and CSS3 but other tools as well that will save you time, and help you make sites that amaze your users*An added bonus of teaching you how to host your site for FREE. That alone saves you over $50 a year.
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-107719-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图