• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2016-9-18 14:50
  • 人       气:119
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1skz5ob7 密码: bi8w

Paul James - Maps Mentor 2.0
WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~1221 kbps | AAC | 252 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~4 hours | 2.65 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Business, Sales, Marketing
The World's Most Successful People ALL Do This One Thing... Will You Do It Too? An Entirely NEW System To Help You Dominate The Google 3-Pack Like Never Before.
It only takes 8 clients to have a 6-figure annual income!
- How to get your first local client to say ‘yes’ in the next 24 hours.- How to rank their website (no matter what) in 14 days.- How to get paid $1,500.00 before you start ANY work.- How to get paid $1,000.00/month for maintenance that takes 5 minutes.- 24 jam-packed actionable modules.- Active private members forum.- BONUS: Google Maps Friendly WordPress Theme you can use for clients.- BONUS: Secret software to find you new clients.- BONUS: Quick start webinar on what to do NOW.
Paul James here…
And I want to tell you something IMPORTANT…
Last year, I was on my last BREATH….
I was trying EVERYTHING to rank my local clients in Google…
AND I was trying even harder to get NEW CLIENTS so I could pay my bills without struggle…
But with all of Google’s weird algorithm updates, name changes, and flat out MISTAKES, I was having a very hard time…
But it was only though late nights, determination, and sheer will that I found a ranking strategy that works RIGHT NOW in 2015…
That’s SLAP-PROOF to changes so that your results stay put.
A proven ranking strategy so powerful that even the most skeptical of business owners will cut you a check for $1,500.00 just to get started…
You may be thinking, “That sounds great! Why wouldn’t you tell me that?”
Because I’m not supposed to admit that it took WORK.
I’m supposed to tell you that I stumbled upon some shiny-button solution…
But I think you’re too smart to hear that same old story again.
And even though it took ME work to develop this Google Maps ranking strategy that clients pay top dollar for…
The good news is:- it won’t take YOU any work at all…- I did the work, so you don’t have to.
And doesn’t it make sense to leverage other peoples’ work to your gain?
Why repeat all of the trial and error to find something that works…
When I’m handing you the PROVEN, REPEATABLE ranking strategy right here, right now?
In fact… it’s THE ONLY strategy that business owners will pay 4-figures for RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE…
Meaning…
You’ll Be Making $100,000.00+ Per Year With Just 8 Clients. Because the results are THAT powerful, you won’t have to worry about competition….
You won’t have to worry about a lack of experience…
Because with Maps Mentor, you’ll be launched to the forefront and local clients will PAY YOU HANDSOMELY no matter what your background is.
Every single step of this system, from finding clients to getting them ranked quickly, is covered inside Maps Mentor… completely step-by-step.
TONS more will be covered in the 24 module long course!
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-106800-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图