• 发布时间:2017-3-5 23:28
  • 人       气:166
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bpgSUlx 密码: bpxj

Creating Trendy Designs with Abstract Patterns in Illustrator
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 44M | 775 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Abstract patterns are awesome on their own, but they truly come to life when you start combining them into collections and even more so when you incorporate them into expressive designs or illustrations.
I am Evgeniya Righini-Brand, and in this class we'll be looking at different ways of taking abstract patterns a step further and using them to texture, layer and to add a new meaning or visual qualities to your work. This class is a follow-up on my class Creating Trendy Abstract Patterns in Illustrator, and it is designed to get you thinking about abstract patterns on a whole new level and seize the opportunity to make exciting graphic outcomes!
If you haven’t taken my previous class (which I recommend to make it easier to follow this class) or haven’t created any patterns yet I’ve attached a number of my own patterns so you can get started with this class right away and experiments with the techniques and approaches covered in this class.
用抽象的图案,Illustrator中创建设计流行趋势
MP4|视频︰AVC1280 x 720|音频︰AAC44 KHz2 通道|持续时间︰44 M|775MB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
抽象模式是令人敬畏自己,但他们真正来到生活当你开始将它们合并成集合,甚至将并入表达设计或插图时更是如此。
我是伊夫Righini 品牌,,这节课我们会看不同的方式采取步骤进一步的抽象模式和使用这些纹理图层,并添加一个新的意义或视觉品质对你的工作。此类是我类创建时髦抽象模式在Illustrator,跟进和它为了让你去思考抽象的图案,在一个全新的水平上,抓住机遇,使图形成果令人兴奋!
如果你没拿我以前的类(这也是我推荐来使它更易于遵循此类)或尚未创建任何模式尚未我已经附加了一些我自己的模式,所以你可以马上开始与此类,这个类中覆盖的实验技术和方法。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-104505-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图