• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2017-4-9 23:16
  • 人       气:380
  • 回复数量:1
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i5mOqhR 密码: siui

Heavyocity DM-307 KONTAKT | 4.4 Gb
DM307’s samples are derived from modular synth drums, live percussion and classic analogue drum machines. In total, the library contains 7.5GB of uncompressed samples (although this only uses 4.8GB of hard-drive space with NI’s lossless compression) with more than 3600 samples spread across 1500 plus presets. The library is a download-only product and will work quite happily with the free version of Kontakt Player or, as I used for the review, the full version of Kontakt 5. Installation and authentication follows standard practice for Kontakt and I had no problems with any of these steps.
While DM307 is built upon this extensive collection of loops and single-hit samples, it is various preset structures and the Kontakt-based sound manipulation tools that go a long way to defining what the instrument is about. I’ll come to the Kontakt interface in a minute, but let’s start with the library structure. At the top level, the presets are organised into instruments and multis, with seven instrument and two multi types. Many of the individual samples will appear in a number of presets, but the way they are presented, and what you can do with them, will be different in each case.
Heavyocity DM-307 KONTAKT |km/4.4 gb
DM307's 样本来源于模块化的合成鼓, 活打击和经典模拟鼓机。在总数中, 库包含7.5GB 的未压缩示例 (尽管这只使用了带有 ni 的无损压缩的4.8GB 的 hard-drive 空间), 但这些示例中的多个样本分布在1500外加预设中。该库是一个仅下载的产品, 将与免费版本的 Kontakt 播放器相当愉快地工作, 或者, 我使用的审查, 完整版本的 Kontakt。安装和认证遵循标准惯例 Kontakt, 我没有任何问题的这些步骤。
虽然 DM307 是建立在这一广泛的循环和 single-hit 样品收集, 它是各种预设结构和 Kontakt-based 声音操纵工具, 对定义什么乐器是很长的路。我一会儿就来 Kontakt 界面, 但让我们从图书馆的结构入手。在顶级, 预设被组织成仪器和 multis, 有七个仪器和两种多类型。许多单独的示例将出现在许多预设中, 但它们的呈现方式以及您可以如何处理它们, 在每个例子中都将有所不同。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-104256-1-1.html

精彩评论 1

jonman 发表于 2018-11-5 19:24:09 | 显示全部楼层
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图