一品教程
Making Killer Images in Photoshop that WOW Clients!
  • 百度链接:请在正文中查找
  • 提取码:请在正文中查找
  • 阿里云(不限速):
  • 天翼链接(不限速):
  • 天翼提取:
  • 115链接:
  • 备用地址:
  • 解压密码:
  • 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-1-30 01:07
  • 人       气:120
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1c2Gej1u   ahuw

Making Killer Images in Photoshop that WOW Clients!
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | 55 kbps | 48 KHz | Duration: 6 Hours | 1.79 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Champion's Guide to the high-level Photoshop skills you need to slay any project and impress your clients.
In this course you will learn how to use illustrations, photos, composite modes and text to create dynamic graphic art that you can apply to and reproduce on anything from t-shirts and logos to book covers and posters. I will cover detailed design topics such as layer styles, filters, mood, lighting, color space and more. In addition I will share valuable insights on the process I use to work with my clients to produce graphics that exceed their expectations.
Our main project will be to create a Movie Poster for an up and coming indie movie. This project will give you a chance to apply the core lesson topics as I walk you step by step through the process. After completing the course and the course assignments you will have the understanding and the confidence to creatively tackle a variety of design projects in Photoshop with precision and ease.
在Photoshop中那哇客户制作杀手形象!
MP4|视频︰1280 x 720|55kbps|48kHz|持续时间︰6小时|1.79GB
类型︰电子学习|语言︰英语
高级别的Photoshop技巧冠军指南你需要杀任何项目和给您的客户留下深刻印象。
在本课程中,您将学习如何使用插图、照片、复合模式和文本来创建动态的图形艺术,你可以应用于并且繁殖在任何事情上从t 恤和标志书籍封面和海报。我将介绍详细的设计主题,如图层样式、过滤器、心情、照明、色彩空间和更多。此外,我将分享有价值的见解,对过程我用来与我客户生产出超过他们的期望的图形工作。
我们的主要项目将打造为一个行动和未来的独立电影海报电影。这个项目会给你机会申请核心课主题走边你一步一步地通过这一进程。在完成课程和课程作业后,你会了解和信心,创造性地解决各种精度和易用性在Photoshop中的设计项目。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-102987-1-1.html
收藏0 0 反对0
分享
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图