• 资源类型:
  • 文件大小: MB
  • 发布时间:2018-6-28 23:41
  • 人       气:209
  • 回复数量:0
发新帖
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Yhpe3L8aatIb9FwNvSnkxQ 密码: sica

The Ultimate Posing Flow For Portrait Photographers Part 2 - Couples Posing
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour 14M | 1.27 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome to our course The Ultimate Posing Flow For Portrait Photographers! This is the 2nd part of our 3 part series, covering techniques of posing female models, couples and male models.
In our photo studio we have led over 50 photography workshops so far, specializing in creating conceptual photoshoots. And knowing how to pose a model or client is a big part of a successful shoot. I realized that most of my students were really savvy about photography techniques and new technology but started to freeze when they had to pose the model.
One of the most important skills that you will need to develop as a portrait photographer is being able to direct your subjects into the right pose. It will make your model or client feel natural, and your photography session will flow.
At the end of this course, you will know how to pose your clients and models for the most flattering pictures. If you watched my tutorial ‘posing like a pro’ or if you have already learned the foundations of posing for portrait photography, this course takes those lessons even further by bringing you into my studio where you can watch how I put it all together into a real shoot to create the ‘posing flow’.
To give you a real life experience, I will show you how I work with a model versus a couple that never stood in front of the camera. None of the shoots are rehearsed with the exception that I briefed our model Rebecca to bring some different wardrobe items for variety. This means you will see realistic posing problems and questions that your client or model might have, and how I communicate with them to bring them into the right pose.
肖像摄影师的终极姿态流第2部分——情侣姿势
MP4视频:AVC 1280X720i音频:AAC 44 kHz 2CH持续时间:1小时14m×1.27 GB
体裁:语言学习:英语
欢迎来到我们的肖像摄影师的终极姿态流!这是我们的3部分系列的第二部分,涵盖了塑造女性模特、情侣和男性模特的技巧。
在我们的摄影工作室,我们已经领导了50多个摄影工作室,专门创建概念照片。知道如何装扮模特或客户是成功拍摄的一个重要部分。我意识到我的大多数学生对摄影技术和新技术都很精通,但当他们不得不摆姿势的时候,开始冻结。
作为一个肖像摄影师,你需要开发的最重要的技能之一就是能够引导你的对象进入正确的姿势。它会让你的模特或客户感觉自然,你的摄影会流畅。
在本课程结束时,你将知道如何向你的客户和模特展示最吸引人的图片。如果你看我的教程“像一个专业演员一样摆姿势”,或者如果你已经学会了为肖像摄影摆姿势的基础,这门课更进一步把你带进我的工作室,在那里你可以看到我是如何把它全部放在一个真实的拍摄中来创造“姿势F”的。低”。
为了给你一个真实的生活体验,我会告诉你我是如何工作的模型与一对夫妇从未站在相机前面。除了我向我们的模特丽贝卡介绍了一些不同的衣橱物件之外,没有一个拍摄是排练的。这意味着你会看到现实的问题和问题,你的客户或模型可能有,以及我如何与他们沟通,使他们进入正确的姿态。
本站首发,永久链接:https://www.yipinsucai.com/thread-101683-1-1.html
  • 猜您喜欢
  • 热门素材
  • 下载排行
  • 最新资源

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图