• 回复数量:4
发新帖
C4D材质下载 HDRI 贴图材质下载 Studio Pack 1.8 for Cinema 4D
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1CZzUQ
密码: w3q2
C4D材质下载 HDRI 贴图材质下载 Studio Pack 1.8 for Cinema 4D

HDRI maps for Cinema 4D | Format: lib4d | 356 MB
- The Requirements.
HDRI Studio Pack requires Cinema 4D 11, 11.5 or 12. You also need Global Illumination. How do you know if you have Global Illumination? If you have the Advanced Render Module, or R12 Broadcast, Visualization, or Studio bundles, then you are ready to rock! Runs on Mac or PC operating system. NOTE: HDRI Studio Pack is fully compatible with Cinema 4D R14.
- What’s Included?
71 High Resolution HDRI Images captured from Professionally lit 3D product studios. (6000px x 3000px)
- HDR Studio Rig
This rig allows you to light your scenes just by dragging and dropping your favorite HDR image into the scene. This rig also allows you to fine tune the HDR images to match your scene perfectly.
- Seamless Floor
Included in the HDRI rig is a seamless floor that lets you to render your products and scenes on a seamless floor object. If you have tried to do this before, then you know how hard this is to get working correctly. This rig takes care of it for you.
- Scene Presets
Custom Presets for every type of render including animation presets for flicker-free animations using these HDRI images. Built so you can worry about making your render look great and not about perfecting settings
About The Gorilla
Hi there! My name is Nick Campbell. I currently live in Chicago and work as a motion designer, photographer, iPhone app designer and educator. I have worked for over 6 years in the motion design industry, most recently at Digital Kitchen where I worked on Dexter, Target, Blackberry, and most recently for the Tonight Show with Conan O’brien. This blog was started to help creatives and creators make cool shit. I post tutorials about my process as well as links to ideas, news, and inspiration. The idea behind the blog is “As I learn it, so do you”.
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 4

5#
斩尘 发表于 2021-3-18 15:14:41 | 只看该作者
好的资源
地板
动画 发表于 2019-9-19 09:43:08 | 只看该作者
谢谢
板凳
刘文秋 发表于 2018-7-25 14:32:33 | 只看该作者
感谢大神分享
沙发
熟悉的背影 发表于 2018-6-21 18:09:48 | 只看该作者
好素材

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图