• 回复数量:3
发新帖
下载地址在这里:
链接 https://pan.baidu.com/s/11fXJTEyLSKCLSQ5KjWKeLw 提取码 w2e6[db:提取密码]
[db:城通网盘]

Duration 3h Project Files Included MP4
Photoshop: Advanced manipulation, add & remove text, objects
Info:
Learn the essential tools of Adobe Photoshop CC, step by step tutorial on how to manipulate, montage and compositing
What you’ll learn
get familiar with essensional panels and tools bar and work comfortably with Photoshop
Mastering layers and masking
Create and apply blending mode and layer styles.
Create and apply adjustments on layers.
Crop and resize images using various settings.
Cut away a person from their background
using selection tools and apply them in various ways.
changing some part of images quiet naturally that no one can recognize it.
Manipulating any kind of image and scanned document
Add objects to photos
Requirements
Photoshop installed
No prior Photoshop Experience Necessary.
Description
This course is designed to teach you how to montage and manipulate all kinds of images and also make stunning photo compositing. You will learn how to change some part of images quiet naturally that no one can recognize it. You can use all these techniques to work in design companies or as a freelancer on a lot of websites and you can also make profits through these techniques by using them in the right ways.
As you know, Photoshop is an amazing software that you can do everything with, graphics, photography, and all needs involve designing.
But it doesn’t have a specific tool for a specific thing we want to do. The major tools are not many. And also it is easy to learn what each tool does. But it is important to learn how to combine tools to obtain our goal in a specific project.
There are many photoshop tutorials in youtube but in most of them, instructors use complicated methods and professional tools of photoshop to get the result.
In this course, I am gonna teach you how to do big things with just basic tools. And also, you will learn professional tools and menus.
For example, you may know how to use clone sample tools, But maybe you don’t know how to use this tool to change things in complicated photos or to remove some parts pretty naturally.
This is an activity-based course. I have handpicked projects in which I will teach you every experiment you need to know for montaging, removing, adding and changing images.
In this course, you will also learn to use image tone and light adjustments and work with text tools.
In the first lecture you will learn how to use basic photoshop tools very quickly, then we would start projects from easy to expert ones.
In this course I didn’t trim unsuccessful actions and didn’t just show you the perfect works, you will see I do and undo in some cases and it would help you to know what problem you may face. and how you can fix them.
Who is the target audience?
Everyone who want to change or manipulate the images professionally.
This course is designed to teach my experience in montaging images.
持续时间3H项目文件包括MP4
PS图象处理软件:高级操作,添加和删除文本,对象
信息:
了解Adobe PS图象处理软件CC的基本工具,一步一步的教程,如何操作,蒙太奇和合成
你会学到什么
熟悉专业面板和工具条,与PS图象处理软件一起工作舒适
掌握图层和掩蔽
创建和应用混合模式和图层样式。
创建和应用层的调整。
使用各种设置裁剪和调整图像大小。
使某人远离他们的背景
使用选择工具并以各种方式应用它们。
改变一些图像自然是安静的,没有人能认出它。
操作任何类型的图像和扫描文档
在照片中添加对象
要求
PS图象处理软件安装
无需PS图象处理软件之前的经验。
描述
本课程的目的是教你如何蒙太奇和操纵各种图像,并使惊人的照片合成。你将学会如何自然地改变部分图像,以至于没有人能认出它。你可以使用所有这些技术来设计公司或者在很多网站的一个自由职业者,你也可以赚钱,通过这些技术通过在正确的方式使用他们的工作。
你知道,PS图象处理软件是一个神奇的软件,你可以用,做图形,摄影,以及所有需要,包括设计。
但它并没有特定的工具来做我们想做的事情。主要的工具并不多。而且很容易了解每个工具所做的事情。但重要的是要学会如何结合工具,以获得我们的目标在一个特定的项目。
有在YouTube上其中许多PS图象处理软件教程,指导员使用复杂的方法和PS图象处理软件专业工具得到的结果。
在这门课上,我将教你如何用基本工具做大事。此外,你还可以学习专业的工具和菜单。
例如,你可能知道如何使用克隆样工具,但也许你不知道如何使用这个工具来改变复杂的照片或删除一些部分很自然的事情。
这是一个以活动为基础的课程。我精心挑选的项目中,我会教你一切你需要知道实验剪接,删除,添加和修改图片。
在本课程中,您还将学习使用图像色调和光调整,并与文本工具一起工作。
第一讲中你将学会如何很快地使用基本的PS图象处理软件工具,那么我们将项目从易到专家的开始。
在这个过程中我没有修剪不成功的行动,不只是给你完美的作品,你会看到我做的撤消在某些情况下,它会帮助你知道你可能会面临什么问题。以及如何修复它们。
谁是目标受众?
每个人都想改变或操纵图像专业。
这门课的目的是教我在蒙太奇图像方面的经验。
收藏0 0 反对0
分享

精彩评论 3

板凳
1753243007 发表于 2019-8-30 12:05:24 | 只看该作者
Photoshop: Advanced manipulation, add & remove text, objects
地板
alexlee0a 发表于 2019-9-28 00:13:09 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享

微信订阅号

Copyright   ©2012-2021  一品教程论坛技术支持:一品素材教程网  站点帮助   ( 蜀ICP备17010416号-1 )|网站地图 | 站点地图| 网站地图 | 网站地图